This had to hurt.

Jorcus

Didn’t watch the video, but fixing an already dislocated finger doesn’t hurt as much as you’d think.  It already hurts ALOT.

About a decade ago I fell down a flight of stairs and dislocated my right middle finger.  It was pointing 90 degrees off from where it normally points.  I put it back in place and the dislocation hurt so mich I didn’t notice any additional pain.

I never received medical attention for it, and I am pretty sure surgery is in my near future.  It always locked up after the injury, but it gets painfully stuck now.

7 hours ago, Weave said:

Didn’t watch the video, but fixing an already dislocated finger doesn’t hurt as much as you’d think.  It already hurts ALOT.

About a decade ago I fell down a flight of stairs and dislocated my right middle finger.  It was pointing 90 degrees off from where it normally points.  I put it back in place and the dislocation hurt so mich I didn’t notice any additional pain.

I never received medical attention for it, and I am pretty sure surgery is in my near future.  It always locked up after the injury, but it gets painfully stuck now.

Wait till you’re 60+…. All your finger injuries from the past cause your fingers and thumbs to lock up, ache, throb and generally become a nuisance… It’s pretty funny, a lot of 30 year olds talk of falling apart and/or 40 year olds…. Then you why old people are so weak, frozen and feeble….

My recommendation for everyone is to quit sports and take up social dancing and/or any other kind of non-dangerous Dancing…

It is a win, win, win hobby with no negatives. I kinda always wanted to do that but never got around it….

Now I am not healthy enough…. I’ve got frisbee, walking and swimming left in my bag….Wondering if I can be gentle enough to reclaim stretching and yoga but not today I’ll tell ya that.

Probably one of the biggest reasons I never started dancing was my hatred of most country music… I am a progressive rock lover and I’ll die a progressive rock lover…. Though I love many other types of music and even like Johnny cash, John Denver and probably others related to country music….

Though single or with a girl, look into dance to keep moving, appreciate music, be social, etc….