GDT: Sabres @ Chicago Blackhawks 10/19/24 8:00 PM EDT; MSG/CHSN, ESPN+

DarthEbriate

11 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

I posted this earlier...my wife and I went for a quick walk and a trip to the store...I rushed back because I wanted to see the beginning of the game.  So we got back right in time at 6:55pm.  Um...I forgot it was an 8pm game, not a 7pm game. Rushed home early for no reason (no jokes about the way the sabres are playing, rushing home at ALL to see them is for no reason)

I had the opposite.  I thought I’d catch one period, but gonna see 2 periods and just saw 4 minutes of the first - and did the “quality time”.  Which is critically important.  

I feel a win coming.  Gonna tap into the Woodford Reserve.  

Just now, mjd1001 said:

I saw on ahl.com that not only is Rochester 0% on their PP, but they have had 21 opporutunities?

They are 0-for-21, can that be true?

That would mean combined the 'organization' (apologies to Jacksonville) is 0-for-39 on the powerplay. It seems almost impossible.

and now a PP opportunity just minutes after allowing a goal?

When it rains....

I mean, at some point if this PP drought goes on long enough, can it become a momentum killer? I think if the team is having a good period 5-on-5, and they get a PP and fail miserably at it again, does it have any kind of negative impact on their psyche/confidence?

Edited by mjd1001
  • Haha (+1) 1