GDT: Sabres @ Chicago Blackhawks 10/19/24 8:00 PM EDT; MSG/CHSN, ESPN+

DarthEbriate

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

What the heck was Cozen's trying to do there....take out his own teammate JJP?

I actually think he was just in the wrong place and they fell, nothing wrong....Kinda feels stranger saying something about Cozen without it being too negative.

Edited by mjd1001

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Can’t they bring in at least one experienced NHL assistant whose coached a power play at this level?

Even if you aren't a great coach....watch video of every single entry and set up of the top 5 teams in the league on the PP. What are they doing that you aren't? Whatever it is..there have to be SOME tendencies.....just find out what they are and try them.

Just now, Pimlach said:

Good evening Teammates, Punch checking in, late again.  Had to take the Mrs out for a nice Autumn walk and dinner.  

2-0 Sabres.  UPL looking good.  

MUSCLE WEIGHT. 

I posted this earlier...my wife and I went for a quick walk and a trip to the store...I rushed back because I wanted to see the beginning of the game.  So we got back right in time at 6:55pm.  Um...I forgot it was an 8pm game, not a 7pm game. Rushed home early for no reason (no jokes about the way the sabres are playing, rushing home at ALL to see them is for no reason)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John Tucker said:

Is Ellis still in charge of this pathetic PP??

"I talked to Matty Ellis between periods. The only PP he's in charge of is me. I'm his Perfect Pet (PP) and he is in total control of my heart and soul. My wife is starting to grow concerned about the nature of our relationship."

• Haha (+1) 1