GDT: Sabres @ Chicago Blackhawks 10/19/24 8:00 PM EDT; MSG/CHSN, ESPN+

DarthEbriate

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

and that's why there are no real consequences for bad play in Buffalo. You get the one game sit and then you're back and the other guy gets his one game sit and so it continues. Nothing changes because there are few options for changes. 

Chicago is interesting. Obviously It's a rebuild around Bedard but they've gone out of their way to try to establish a winning culture and work ethic around that rebuild. How lasting the Foligno and Maroon type effects will last for that team remains to be seen but Bedard is being mentored the right way. 

Can't comment on how to beat them as I haven't seen them play this year but I assume you shut down Bedard and then they probably don't have much offense after that. 

Ok team, 1-4-1 in the 6 game opening of the season. I think we can do away with the panic play, the poor puck movement choices, the missing the net on 7 out of every 10 shots.......those days are over, it's done! Focus, stay calm, level headed, use your brains with the puck, and go play disciplined hockey.

Get the 2 points!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 2