STH(full, part or even mini-pack) breaking point?

LabattBlue

Breaking Point  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is your breaking point?

• Doesn’t matter, keeping my tix
    • No playoffs this year, and I am done
    • I’m giving them 2-3 more years to turn it around
    • Already gave them up

Had to give up my mini packs when i moved to Pittsburg 30+ years ago. I used to come home for a few games a year but also gave that up several years ago with the way they have been playing.

I would come back for some games on family visits if they turned into a good less frustrating team. 

Voted if no playoffs but too soon for me to say. Half season, year three.  Bought after year one of Cozens Thompson etc and the promise of the new core post ahole Eichel.  

Thing is, going to the games is fun/quality times with family and friends, win or lose.  Drive from ROC is  time to catch up.  Probably much less costly ways to accomplish that but I love hockey - NHL, AHL, NCAA, etc and can afford it at this moment so rolling with it.  

• Like (+1) 1

Terry Pegula you are an utter embarrassment on the history of all of sports there is no possible way in the history of employment anyone is worse at their given jobs as your hockey teams and the people who run it. You have redefined the word incompetence it no longer has the meaning it used to and we need to coin another word to describe your depth of abject ineptitude.  You should be utterly mortified and may God have mercy on your soul. 

I'll keep my season tickets.....

1) It gets me out during the winter, I spend time with family and friends that I wouldn't get to do

2) The NHL is entertaining, I love watching the other teams and great players

3) Sabres do win at home (once in awhile 🤣)