GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Columbus Blue Jackets 10/17/24 --ESPN + and MSG!

bob_sauve28

Hey Pegs, blow this crap up already. Fire Adams, trade the fricken “core”, and get some players who actually give a crap about being pro athletes. I’ll be surprised if Lindy doesn’t resign before the end of the year. There is ZERO to like about this team. Zero.

• Agree 1

Just now, Believer said:

They’ve got Levi’s number from the left circle.

Every team has Buffalo's number, regardless of where on the ice. This team straight out sucks donkey balls.

WTF Pegula? Hockey Heaven my balloon knot, this is straight out literally hockey hell. Thanks ass clown.

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

When was the last time the Sabres got into a scrum at the end of a period?

There’s not one guy on the roster who inspires the team when inspiration is needed.

On the ice, on the bench, or in the locker room

Not one.

Prove me wrong, Sabres.

Show up. 

Just now, SwampD said:

Tuch and Tage in your core is a recipe for another playoff less season.

Dahlin is lifeless. I have yet to see a single by him this year worth getting excited about.

I have a horrible sneaking suspicion that we're going to learn that preseason upper body injury was really an offseason injury that turns into a hernia surgery.

Now, Briere had that in the '05-'06 season, but that team was really, really good. This team is not that, exactly.

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

I have a horrible sneaking suspicion that we're going to learn that preseason upper body injury was really an offseason injury that turns into a hernia surgery.

Now, Briere had that in the '05-'06 season, but that team was really, really good. This team is not that, exactly.

I don't want to hear excuses. This team sucks, injuries or not.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Hey Kevyn, glad we have players who “want to be here.” If only the fans wanted them to be here as well. 

It's starting to feel like more than a few don't actually want to be here, given their level of effort. If you showed me this game and blurred out the names and numbers, I would think it was from the Ralph Kreuger era. Just skating around.... F'ing Ice Capades.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Dunleavy is reaching... a good sign on the PP is Kulich getting a shot through on the PP? 

They are in trouble.

But it’s true.  Kulich on the PP was a highlight for the Sabres.  

They play like they don’t know each other.  

• Agree 1