GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Columbus Blue Jackets 10/17/24 --ESPN + and MSG!

bob_sauve28

1 hour ago, pastajoe said:

Casey has 3 points and is still a -6. That means he’s been on the ice for 9 goals against. He’ll never be a dependable 2 way center.

right now the whole team is struggling and giving up goals.  

Looks like Quinn might be a healthy scratch. 

Put Benson-Cozens-Kulich on the 3rd line and shelter that line. 

More minutes for Zucker- McLeod-Greenway

More minutes for the 4th line too but less Krebs, give Benson some shifts with Lafferty and Malenstyn.  

2 hours ago, French Collection said:

Exactly what I was thinking, Kulich can play C.

Long-Term, I'm open to that. But not now.  As much as people have said  Kulich has played well in his early ice time, I haven't really seen much yet myself. 

If you are going to sit Cozens or move him down the line up into Wing, the only options you really have are to move McLeod up and or play Krebs.

Neither of those guys are long-term centers on the top two lines.... But they could probably stabilize the position and not hurt you as much right now. 

Skate hard, don't make any dumb plays, and put a goal in every once in awhile. If either of them can do that, they are already an improvement over what Cozens has been doing. That alone doesn't make this team a cup contender, but it immediately makes them better.

19 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I’ve been away and offline.

What the hell’s going on with Quinn?!

Apparently he sucks now.  He is coming off his 2nd injury in less than 18 months. Could be rust, could be this is the new Jack.  

10 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I’ve been away and offline.

What the hell’s going on with Quinn?!

Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

Highlights from last night above.  The entire second line was less than jake.  Consensus is that Cozens should sit but Ruff chose to bench Quinn. Unsure what the lines will look like. The word accountability was bantered about, but it was also determined Ruff missed his chance to hold a player accountable when Mule was not benched.  

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Lets hope Östlund does it well in Rochester this year, because trading Casey is becoming more and more horrible. 

Yet some want Adams to feel panicked and to do something.  That's the type of trade he makes in that mode.

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

Highlights from last night above.  The entire second line was less than jake.  Consensus is that Cozens should sit but Ruff chose to bench Quinn. Unsure what the lines will look like. The word accountability was bantered about, but it was also determined Ruff missed his chance to hold a player accountable when Mule was not benched.  

I would not call that the consensus. Cozens has been bad but has looked engaged. Quinn has been invisible and avoiding contact. 

The Jackets have the same season team intro music as the Sabres. They're just standing in a line instead of a circle.

I wonder if they're using the same wind we are using.

(A and C have matching arms in slings... combine them and you can make them into a Voltron.)

Edited by DarthEbriate