GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Columbus Blue Jackets 10/17/24 --ESPN + and MSG!

bob_sauve28

On 10/17/2024 at 12:03 PM, Kristian said:

That was my initial thought too. He does have another account that shares a lot of political stuff. The one with the likes is all Bills and Sabres.

I mean, we as fans certainly don’t pull any punches, but as an owner? Ouch.

You know FB better than I do. Was the like reaction removed? Is the account still active?

8 minutes ago, Stoner said:

I couldn't find the like to the Power grit comment.

Does Facebook allow parody accounts? Impersonation of famous people?

Usually not for this long, the profile had posts back until before the summer. That’s as far back as I went, when I checked it out.

If you count the likes on that post, you’ll see a profile is missing, which tells me the account was closed.

1 hour ago, Kristian said:

Usually not for this long, the profile had posts back until before the summer. That’s as far back as I went, when I checked it out.

If you count the likes on that post, you’ll see a profile is missing, which tells me the account was closed.

Interesting. What do you think happened? Just a grandpa new(ish) to social media who didn't realize what happens when you like a post?

50 minutes ago, Stoner said:

Interesting. What do you think happened? Just a grandpa new(ish) to social media who didn't realize what happens when you like a post?

Either it’s a very thourough copycat who had his copycat profile deleted, or an owner who’s frustrated out of his mind, but was alerted to his unfortunate actions by a third party?

On 10/17/2024 at 11:32 AM, Kristian said:

Well like I said, I wasn’t kidding about the TP social media interactions. Dude is not happy.

Not saying anything good will come from that unhappiness though, for all we know he could be asking Christian Erhoff to come back….

Why not? He might actually still be paying him. 

😂

• Haha (+1) 1