GDT: Sabres @ Penguins October, 16 2024 @ 7:00PM on TNT

SABRES 0311

Just now, French Collection said:

Lindy might, Cozens is playing like crap, Quinn can’t seem to get going and Benson hasn’t found his form.

I'm starting to wonder how much of that lines issues center on Cozens killing every play that hits his stick. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Sabres73 said:

"This franchise has been a joke for almost its entire existence!" Completely untrue. How about you stop disrespecting the team many love?

I love this team but Jesus already, something has to give. Good in the 70’s, mediocre in the late 80’s, good in the 90’s, good in the early 2000’s and have been garbage right after Tyler Myers rookie season. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

So, when does the BS "even it up" penalty come? You know it's coming.

I don't want the Sabres on the PK. I don't want them on the PP. Best chance to win this game is go even strength the rest of the way, sadly.

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Benson still skating in sand not being a pest.

Benson isn't making mistakes that I can see, but he does seem to be a half-step behind the play (he wasn't playing that way earlier).

Its almost like something injury related is still bothering him slightly. Right now he looks like the talented guy who isn't quite ready for the speed of the NHL. We know thats not true, but that is how he is playing now.

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

I never thought I’d ever say this, but maybe Lindy should flip flop Cozens and Krebs.

Maybe? MAYBE??  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Benson isn't making mistakes that I can see, but he does seem to be a half-step behind the play (he wasn't playing that way earlier).

Its almost like something injury related is still bothering him slightly. Right now he looks like the talented guy who isn't quite ready for the speed of the NHL. We know thats not true, but that is how he is playing now.

Pretty much because he’s the only guy on the line playing well, but still hobbled

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

This TNT crew has made this game feel like I’m listening to the Pittsburgh feed.  

Just getting that now?

Just now, Pimlach said:

This TNT crew has made this game feel like I’m listening to the Pittsburgh feed.  

Yeah, I agree with that, but this is going to a national audience....Do you think the fans, and casual fans that might be watching this want to hear about Crosby, Letang, and Malkin (scoring his 500th)?  Or about Thompson, Cozens, and Dahlin?   If I were the producers at TNT, I'd be yelling if they didn't talk about the Penguins players at least 75% of the time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • dislike 1