GDT: Sabres @ Penguins October, 16 2024 @ 7:00PM on TNT

SABRES 0311

Just now, LGR4GM said:

The penalty is stupid. I'm sorry, it's just stupid to give game a penalty for a challenge. 

I agree. You get one challenge. If it fails, then it just fails. All you lose in football is timeout

2 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

What happened to Cozens? That punch gave him CTE or something?

He always has been bad in his own zone. People have called him a '2 way center' but that was usually mistaking 'aggressive' hockey for 'smart' hockey.  He doesn't think the game wall, doesn't anticipate at all. BUT..if he is scoring, that makes up for it.

Problem is since the Philly games early last year, he is shooting in the 7.5% range. He needs to shoot at least 12%-14% to make up for how bad he is as a positional hockey player. Right now, of course, he's shooting zero percent.

The worrisome part is. maybe he IS a 7-8% shooting guy. Hi half season rookie year he shot 6.5. 2nd year (full year) he shot 8.5. Last year 9.0.  This year 0.0. It was only his 3rd  year he shot 14.7.  Every other point in his career he is close to half of that.

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Perspective.  I thought Pittsburgh interfered with Lafferty.   That guy got pummeled.  

These announcers are pro Penguins and not hiding it. 

Seems like all they care about is the potential Pittsburgh milestones