GDT: Panthers @ Sabres October 12, 2024 @ 7:00PM MSG/ESPN+/WGR 550

SABRES 0311

Byram with his worst game of the year so far.  He's not bad, he actually made a good play on the goal against when he was on the ice...but hes been sloppy with the puck. 2 times now he has had time but had the puck bounce over his stick, and once in the corner he took too long and had a giveaway.

Not that he has been awful, but I think the first 3 games he was good...a little 'off' tonight.

Just now, ... said:

Is it me, or has Greenway been more noticeable? Is Lindy deploying him substantially different than Meatballs did?

Through 3 games the biggest (positive) surprise for me.

I though over the summer he might not be on the opening day roster. Not only was he, Ruff is leaning on him in some critical situations and he is playing well.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

I'm not gonna lie, I assume every time Cozens shoots, he ain't scoring. 

He has had some good chances this year too. A few point blank shots in the first few games with time.  0-for 14 or 0-for 15 in shots this year...something HAS to be coming soon.

Krebs getting more ice time this period it seems. Maybe the coaching staff is realizing he's having a pretty good game and going with him.

Either that nor Benson is hurt again, Krebs seems to be taking Benson's spot on that top line the last few shifts.

Benson now with the 3rd least ice time among all forwards after having time with the top line.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1