GDT: Panthers @ Sabres October 12, 2024 @ 7:00PM MSG/ESPN+/WGR 550

SABRES 0311

1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I hope. He’s a minus 1 now.

To me that goal was less on Samuelsson and more on Benson/Tuch/Tage (if he was on the ice, haven't seen yet) for either not hustling back quick enough...or being to tired to hustle back because they took a long shift.

If I want to nit-pick without seeing the replay, the 2 D-men were back, Benson could have turned and taken the trailer, but that happened so quick its hard to tell.

If there wasn't a huge Screen, I want my goalie to make that save.

Edited by mjd1001

1 minute ago, Stads said:

Muel looked lost on that Florida rush

Yes he did.....I can't help but wonder though that the 7 D lineup is creating confusion.  Muel was with Byram on the ice...which is a different partner for him.  Not trying to excuse him, but I really hate the 11-7 lineup.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

To me that goal was less on Samuelsson and more on Benson/Tuch/Tage (if he was on the ice, haven't seen yet) for either not hustling back quick enough...or being to tired to hustle back because they took a long shift.

If I want to nit-pick without seeing the replay, the 2 D-men were back, Benson could have turned and taken the trailer, but that happened so quick its hard to tell.

Zach Benson is covering his guy. It's on Tage and Tuch.