GDT: Panthers @ Sabres October 12, 2024 @ 7:00PM MSG/ESPN+/WGR 550

SABRES 0311

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Ooh…a law school scholar.   Here I thought booing was against the law prior to the 3rd period. 

59 minutes ago, Stads said:

Facebook Things GIF

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Actually, your ticket is nothing more than a license to sit in that seat and the issuer of that license can revoke that license for any reason they see fit; law statutes notwithstanding. 

I didn't think it would bring this much attention. Sabres must be really bad this year.  I was just poking fun at your anger, didn't mean to bust the blood vessel.

Edited by Demoted

9 minutes ago, Demoted said:

I didn't think it would bring this much attention. Sabres must be really bad this year.  I was just poking fun at your anger, didn't mean to bust the blood vessel.

My anger? You must be confusing me with someone else. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Until there are no MW we won’t win *****. Only two last game. Only two that I noticed this game. We’re getting there. If only folks listened to me years ago the Sabres would probably have a cup. 

Mushy whiner.

• Haha (+1) 2

I normally mow my neighbor's front lawn when I do mine.  When I was doing the edging I noticed the neighbors on the other side of them will mow the lawn but they never edge.  So just kept going and edged their sidewalk too.  The guy came out (a young couple lives there) and thanked me profusely and asked if he could get me anything in thanks.  I suggested a six-pack of Modelo.  So when I got back from walking my dog this evening, I had a 12-pack of Modelo waiting for me.  🙂  So tonight's game is being brought to me by Modelo.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

Haven't had a chance to watch any of the Sabres games.  They didn't go to well.

Watched my annual pre hockey "Slapshot" movie today.  Tradition.

Maybe I'll BRING THE BOYS SOME LUCK!

"Who ownz the Sabres"!

Edited by Cheektorado

Dahlin just looks really off.  I can't say for sure what it is..but he's not making anyone really  miss when he has the puck. Not making may of his really good short/quick passes.  Just seems to be 1/2 second later reacting or getting to loose pucks like he usually is.