GDT: Los Angeles Kings @ Buffalo Sabres, Oct 10, 7 pm ET, TV: MSG-B, BSW, Radio: WGR 550 AM

Doohicksie

6 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

I want the Muel from his 1st couple years back; what happened to our calm, steady, big dude?

You mean they guy that was evaluated as a top pair after only 57 games.  Is he that much different now than a few years back?  He was still injury prone then. 

Seems like a nice guy to root for, but he needs to make more of an impact.  As do the rest of the crew that they gave letters too.  

Edited by Pimlach

1 hour ago, inkman said:

If I stay in there long enough they turn off automatically then I frantically have to wave over the stall to trigger the motion detector 🤣

It was nice seeing @Taro T and @Wyldnwoody44 at the game.  You guys are good people.  

Taro and I... Good people....

Inky was bombed 😜

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/11/2024 at 6:27 AM, Scottysabres said:

I said Tuch in the Captain thread and even LG was like...."Dahlin". Well, sorry to all those who prop this kid up, but Dahlin is no captain.

Not to pick on the guy, but neither is Tuch. He’s had well over two seasons to demonstrate leadership and he has not. We need to stop kidding ourselves.

Dahlin is young and may not have the personality attributes. Haven’t seen it yet anyway.

We don’t have one Honest to God player on the roster who is a natural born leader with the hockey chops and personality to inspire his team in the locker room, on the bench, and on the ice when needed. A leader from birth, a strong communicator, a powerful leader by example. Not one.

All those high draft choices all these years. Not one.

What an indictment on the Sabre organization, our past and present GM, our past and present Scouting staffs, and our owner.

I live in Sarasota so was unable to watch or follow the game Thursday. No power.

From the game thread and postgame comments, seems we missed another good opportunity for a win.

This is to be the turnaround year for the Sabres. Tough start can be overcome. Won’t speak for others, but I can’t abide quitters.

Do something Adams. Do something Ruff. Do something Dahlin. Do something Sabres.

Start tonight.

I'm still annoyed over that crap penalty, we wouldn't have been guaranteed anything if not called, but chances are we get a point out of that game. Refs need to be held accountable for poor games. That was a poor game from them in general. Sucks to ruin a good game with stripes.

Again, the sabres still deserved the L with lack of scoring, but let them lose organically. Not calling zuxker getting absolutley destroyed and then a Ricky tack (at best) to condemn us at the end... Frustrating 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm still annoyed over that crap penalty, we wouldn't have been guaranteed anything if not called, but chances are we get a point out of that game. Refs need to be held accountable for poor games. That was a poor game from them in general. Sucks to ruin a good game with stripes.

Again, the sabres still deserved the L with lack of scoring, but let them lose organically. Not calling zuxker getting absolutley destroyed and then a Ricky tack (at best) to condemn us at the end... Frustrating 

When has NHL referring not been inconsistent? You deal with it and play on. No more excuses.