GDT: Los Angeles Kings @ Buffalo Sabres, Oct 10, 7 pm ET, TV: MSG-B, BSW, Radio: WGR 550 AM

Doohicksie

3 minutes ago, Thorner said:

lol he paced for 27 goals over 82 last year and that’s after we made him the scapegoat for our issues in the latter half 

fine, we had “no room for a 27 goal scorer”. What an arbitrary hill to die on. 

Skinner was a pretty good player. We cut him and replaced him with nothing. That’s not arguably a good strategy. It’s inarguably a bad one 

He sucked.  From December on he was terrible.   Please tell me where you are playing him? Are you playing him on Line 1 over JJP? Or Line 2 over Benson?

let's see how long he remains on the oilers 2nd line  

It's a dead horse debate.  He is gone.  Let's move on 

15 minutes ago, Eli Cash said:

I love what Pegula did for Buffalo in buying the Bills.  However, it’s getting awfully hard to deny that the Sabres have been a train wreck since Pegula purchased our favorite hockey team.  

They were a train wreck before he bought them.

4 minutes ago, ... said:

This Adams team lacks whatever "it" is. 

Thompson, Power, Cozens, and Samuelsson routinely reverse any momentum the rest of the team builds.

Adam’s himself is Mr. Howdy Doody, so he built a team that is a reflection of his soft personality.  Until this team ever gets a serious and intense GM, it will never be a true contender.   The team will be sold and moved before that ever happens

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

He sucked.  From December on he was terrible.   Please tell me where you are playing him? Are you playing him on Line 1 over JJP? Or Line 2 over Benson?

let's see how long he remains on the oilers 2nd line  

It's a dead horse debate.  He is gone.  Let's move on 

He didn’t suck relative to our other players, that’s the point. It’s such a disingenuous cherry pick to only hold him to the standard of last year yet look to the better performance from earlier years of the other players. He had a down year and STILL paced for over 50 points last year. He fits literally anywhere on the team.

Im not going to “move on” because the team gave me no reason to because they didn’t roster a player for his $ I can talk about 

3 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Just tell me where you are playing him when JJP is back ?

I’d play him over every single player he scored more than last year 

Easy 

5 minutes ago, gilbert11 said:

They were a train wreck before he bought them.

The sabres won the division the last year he wasn’t owner 

12 minutes ago, ASlugAbove said:

They look like last year still 3 games in. They play like they have zero idea of a structure or what they need to do. It’s like a beer league team they just pass and skate around with zero plan. 

^ This, that’s why they should have replaced all the assistant coaches. And Seth doesn’t get promoted.

• Agree 1