GDT: Los Angeles Kings @ Buffalo Sabres, Oct 10, 7 pm ET, TV: MSG-B, BSW, Radio: WGR 550 AM

Doohicksie

Suckit Sabres. You had 30 seconds to kill off that penalty and Sammy makes a low IQ play to put you down 2 men with a couple minutes to play. This franchise is cursed. Don’t get me going on the original call. Lindy gonna lose what little hair he has with these boneheads.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GoPuckYourself said:

This team unfortunately has no elite talent after 13 years of no playoffs. Thompson and Tuch are not 1st line players, they consistently miss the net. 

Tuch isn’t that’s for sure. When he was here in Vegas he was never first line. He always left you wanting more but it isn’t gonna happen. He misses a ton of chances.

• Agree 1

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

I know you are much smarter than that.  Just trying to stir the pot. Jeff Skinner sucked and needed to go 

Oh yea who has room for a 30g scorer. 

Checks notes... the Edmonton Oilers, that's who. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

I know you are much smarter than that.  Just trying to stir the pot. Jeff Skinner sucked and needed to go 

But… they didn’t replace his production and use the freed salary space. That’s where it gets insane. They will have to eat the backside of that buyout after that. 

• Agree 1

The fact they called that penalty on Zucker after he was pile drived earlier in the game as well as Lafferty was hit from behind is straight absurd.

The fact that we can’t seem to get one ***** game where the opposing goalie doesn’t make at least 4 marquee saves is plain aggravating. 

We completely outplayed them nearly the entire game and yet their goalie stood on his head and the Sabres PP can’t score to save their lives.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bunomatic said:

Suckit Sabres. You had 30 seconds to kill off that penalty and Sammy makes a low IQ play to put you down 2 men with a couple minutes to play. This franchise is cursed. Don’t get me going on the original call. Lindy gonna lose what little hair he has with these boneheads.

Should have replaced all those assistant coaches and I don’t even know if Lindy is the right guy for this team. Only reason why he was hired because Pegula thought he could bring back the magic, sorry folks different era and different game now.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

The fact they called that penalty on Zucker after he was pile drived earlier in the game as well as Lafferty was hit from behind is straight absurd.

The fact that we can’t seem to get one ***** game where the opposing goalie doesn’t make at least 4 marquee saves is plain aggravating. 

We completely outplayed them nearly the entire game and yet their goalie stood on his head and the Sabres PP can’t score to save their lives.

Kinda feels like the Bills, can't get an opposing kicker to miss a 50+ yarder to win the game.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Thompson, 12 shots on the season only 1 goal.

Cozens, 14 shots on the season, 0 goals.

Probably your 2 key forwards, starting the season with 1 goal on 26 shots between them.

is that bad?

I love what Pegula did for Buffalo in buying the Bills.  However, it’s getting awfully hard to deny that the Sabres have been a train wreck since Pegula purchased our favorite hockey team.  

Edited by Eli Cash