OT: Can anyone help me figure out how to get from the arena to Amherst via public transportation?

sabremike

@sabremikeYou can take the metro rail outside the arena towards UB downtown and hit the 44 bus from there... But honestly that'll take well over and hour and Will just be a pain. Lyft/Uber is your best bet 20 minutes. I'd just walk a few blocks away from chaos and then hit the app and get a ride that way. Buffalo doesn't have much else available for ya

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

@sabremikeYou can take the metro rail outside the arena towards UB downtown and hit the 44 bus from there... But honestly that'll take well over and hour and Will just be a pain. Lyft/Uber is your best bet 20 minutes. I'd just walk a few blocks away from chaos and then hit the app and get a ride that way. Buffalo doesn't have much else available for ya

I’d train to UB South for cheap then Uber to the hotel. That’s likely the cheapest. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I’d train to UB South for cheap then Uber to the hotel. That’s likely the cheapest. 

Yes this. You'll be at a university so there is always Uber there. The metro is free from the arena to the fountain Plaza stop, after that it's very cheap to get a ticket to UB. 

• Like (+1) 2