GDT: Sabres @ Devils (in Prague), 10/5 @ 10am ET, MSG (local), NHLN, 550

#freejame

9 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I'd run Dillon. I'd then run him again. I'm fact every time he touches the ice I ***** lay him out until he gets the message. 

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

EXACTLY. Especially since the league is fine with his like that I guess. 

if you go frame by frame, the first part of the body that moves at impact is the head. This major review is bulls#!t

IMG_4807.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Stoner said:

But look at the position Peterka has put himself in. Not smart. The league will surely argue the hitter is not at fault.

He may have been watching the puck but Dillon primarily point of contact was the head. Perterka didn’t lean forward and placed his head in the way of Dillon’s shoulder. Dillon actually lifted his posture upwards prior to the head. 

so the league is fine with head shots when the player isn’t looking… got it 👍

Edited by Sidc3000
  • Thanks (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

I can’t believe Lindy benched Benson? He was arguably their best player yesterday aside from his big turnover. 

He’s sending a message that making his veteran teammates look bad is not acceptable.

3 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

He may have been watching the puck but Dillon primarily point of contact was the head. Perterka didn’t lean forward and placed his head in the way of Dillon’s shoulder. Dillon actually lifted his posture upwards prior to the head. 

so the league is fine with head shots when the player isn’t looking… got it 👍

If the hit to the head wasn't bad enough, Dillon doubled down by finishing with an upwards forearm shiver.