GDT: Sabres @ Devils (in Prague), 10/5 @ 10am ET, MSG (local), NHLN, 550

#freejame

5 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Yup. We’ve seen this many times before and it always ends the same. If we don’t respond we could start out 0-4 easily. 

Nothing changed till adams is fired exactly like I said the day after he was hired. Fire adams he is incompetent and doesn't even have a basic understanding of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Tuch hate. Wow. Just wow. 

He did not have a good game.

I think the Sabres will be fine. I think Jersey is a good team. I think the Sabres will play better.

The season is in diapers.

They will figure it out.

Dahlin is my only concern. He looked gassed and he wasn’t even trying.

10 minutes ago, JP51 said:

Nothing changed till adams is fired exactly like I said the day after he was hired. Fire adams he is incompetent and doesn't even have a basic understanding of the game.

You understand the problem is the guy who hired Adams and who is never going to fire him as long as he owns the team right? 

2 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Trade him to Boston. They need a top 6 winger. You'll be happy he's gone and you can look for another whipping boy. 

Overreaction. Not saying he’s a bad player just not a first liner. First liners to me improvise and have high offensive IQ. He is often disengaged in finding open ice or anticipating how the play would/could develop. His big wide circles I mentioned keep him moving to react instead of knowing where to go to generate offense. He needs the structure I think comes more with a middle six role.

• spndnchz unpinned and locked this topic