GDT: Sabres @ Devils (in Prague), 10/5 @ 10am ET, MSG (local), NHLN, 550

#freejame

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

After yesterday, either in a medically induced coma, or a morgue 

I couldn't quite find the words. Shallow grave was going to be in my response. Thank you for saying it so I don't have to.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sidc3000 said:

Devils is a good team, Sabres not even close 

I agree the Devils are good.  I have said all offseason that I think they should compete for the top of the conference. BUT, this 'core' has to at least be able to compete with that. This core...Dahlin, Cozens, Tuch, Quinn, Power.....THIS is the group that is going to make a run at the cup IF its ever going to happen. If this core is so far away from other teams they need to beat, then you aren't getting a new core for close to another decade.

1 minute ago, SabresBillsFan said:

This Buffalo Sabres organization is as bad as the Biden/Harris administration from top to bottom!

Well they did hit the post with a clear shot at an empty net.

• Haha (+1) 1

Time to go with a full youth movement as this “core” has demonstrated time and time again that they simply don’t have what it takes. See what TT, Tuch, Cozens, etc. might fetch on the market. This group inspires ZERO hope and even the most optimistic among us are off the bandwagon. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

One defense (excuse) for the way the Sabres are playing is there is a new coach. New system. It will take the players a little bit of time to get used to that.

Only problem with that is, the same thing is true for the team they are playing against. Should 'even' that part of it out.

it's just hockey. Not that complicated