GDT: Oct 4 Sabres v Devils in Prague 1pm EST New Season... LETS Go!!!

JoeSchmoe

Well that period was a sludge fart. Lets see what kind of adjustments they make. 

Most of these guys have years of bad habits to "unlearn", it won't happen overnight. Gonna take some time. Would be nice to see some things to be optimistic about, though, and not much yet.

Edited by HumanSlinky39

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

We need 3 new defense as well. Woof

Ya, I'm seeing it again as well. Slow break out and/or transition game due to lack of effort at puck possession battle in the D zone. I mean honestly, that 2nd goal, 2 D 1 forward in our zone for the dump in, all 3 coasting, no one went to the puck to challenge. Just unacceptable as they all strolled along pointing sticks. Ridiculous. And Samuelsson on that first goal.....yikes.

1 minute ago, Sidc3000 said:

Just curious, believe in what?   Lindy Ruff can miraculously turn this team around? Some of us will believe when they give us something to believe in.  

I left out a word. Please believe it (that the season is over) and don't post again.

I seriously despise IKP. Only SDS does the random monthly insult post better.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

Just curious, believe in what?   Lindy Ruff can miraculously turn this team around? Some of us will believe when they give us something to believe in.  

There is nothing to believe in.  This team will never be good.  It’s going to be misery for the remainder of their existence in Buffalo.   I recommend finding a different team.  This is the worst franchise is sports history.