GDT: Oct 4 Sabres v Devils in Prague 1pm EST New Season... LETS Go!!!

JoeSchmoe

I always drink something good to kick off the season but sadly today I will be in meetings when it starts and have to be on camera, so that won't work. I also have to go to a high school volleyball match this evening, so drinking is not the best idea either.

So... since I am starting this season with a change perhaps that's an omen?  yeah, I am going with that.

I imagine that after today people here will be either:

Happy So Excited GIF       OR    yell freak out GIF

Let's hope for a lot of this from the Sabres

despicable me minions GIF

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, LTS said:

I always drink something good to kick off the season but sadly today I will be in meetings when it starts and have to be on camera, so that won't work. I also have to go to a high school volleyball match this evening, so drinking is not the best idea either.

So... since I am starting this season with a change perhaps that's an omen?  yeah, I am going with that.

I imagine that after today people here will be either:

Happy So Excited GIF       OR    yell freak out GIF

Let's hope for a lot of this from the Sabres

despicable me minions GIF

If we play like *****, I’m 100% going back to my old ways immediately. But that’s not gonna happen. 5-2 good guys. 

• Like (+1) 2

Will HC Lindy Ruff be the difference for us being a playoff team and beyond? Is our goaltending problem solved now? Is losing Skinner more of a benefit than a loss? Do we have enough firepower on offense? Is our defensive woes behind us? Is Dahlin the right captain for this ship? All answers to these questions start today!!!! Very excited for hockey once again.

• Like (+1) 1

Win or lose, the only thing I want to see out of this game is the team starting hot and fast. If we open the season sleep walking through another first period it'll be a portent of another year of suffering. 

When that puck drops I wanna see those guys flying around the ice and our bottom 6 hitting anything and everything.

First goal of the year: Power.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

I asked weekend off to go prague, but with my new function planner decided to book a full week of classes and training I have to give.

Told him never to do that again, almost bought tickets and all, he just decides without consulting me.

That's like a once in a lifetime thing for you!! I would have told him to go to hell! LOL

10 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I don't remember the full GDT format, but happy to get #1 on the year!

Hopefully Lindy works his magic, the boys stay healthy, and we end this drought!!!!

The network that we can stream the game on is always beneficial. ESPN has it listed as NHL network but I’m not confident ESPN gets anything right with the NHL.  

Edited by inkman

17 minutes ago, Stoner said:

That's a losing thread title. Awful.

Can we please have a template or something?

And no typos!

GDT should be the following order:

GDT:

Away team @ Home team (names or cities or both acceptable)

Date then Time

TV and Radio info

GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Pittsburgh Penguins, 9/16/24, 5:00pm, WGR550 and MSG-B

• Thanks (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

GDT:

Date then Time

TV and Radio info

There's gotta be some kind of AI bot for Invision that can do this for us right?

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

GDT:

Date then Time

TV and Radio info

Sabres should always be listed first. Sabres vs Penguins (home game) Sabres @ Penguins (away game) 

• dislike 1