GDT: Oct 4 Sabres v Devils in Prague 1pm EST New Season... LETS Go!!!

JoeSchmoe

2 minutes ago, Sabres73 said:

Going to the net hasn't been a problem. Sounds like you're just going to pile on anything.

If this game play is an indicator of the season to come, get used to it. As a fan, who pays a lot to go to home games (200 lvl only), who buys merchandise (countless jerseys, shirts, hats, etc, etc) I have paid for the right to be disgruntled over these past 13 seasons. That doesn't mean I don't love my Sabres, always have, always will. What it means is I'm one of those financial parents that will put the oar to the ass cheeks if disobedient "winning" behavior isn't adhered to. It's what's expected.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Well, we don't really get to see how much Lindy wants to use that 4th line that much with them being down most of the game.

Most of the way through the game, that line has about 6 minutes of ice time total, and some of that for them was on the penalty kill.

It doesn’t matter.  None of it matters.  It’s super cool he’s carrying the weight of millions of Sabres fans with this panty waist attitude he has.  The franchise is in great hands. 

Just now, Scottysabres said:

If this game play is an indicator of the season to come, get used to it. As a fan, who pays a lot to go to home games (200 lvl only), who buys merchandise (countless jerseys, shirts, hats, etc, etc) I have paid for the right to be disgruntled over these past 13 seasons. That doesn't mean I don't love my Sabres, always have, always will. What it means is I'm one of those financial parents that will put the oar to the ass cheeks if disobedient "winning" behavior isn't adhered to. It's what's expected.

Like I said, going to the net hasn't been the problem today.