GDT: Oct 4 Sabres v Devils in Prague 1pm EST New Season... LETS Go!!!

JoeSchmoe

4 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

This really should be a make or break season for Adams. This is the 5th year of his tenure. The roster is constructed in his image. They've barely missed the playoffs the last two years. There are no more excuses. No more talking about a "vision." By year five, the team is as far as you can take it. Playoffs or GTFOH and this isn't a promising start.

Firing Adams ain’t gonna move the needle.  Poverty franchise.  Poverty owner. Poverty GM.  Poverty players.  

Edited by inkman
  • Agree 1

Wasn’t gonna post during game but here’s 1:

It’s one game 

not meant to belittle any reaction. They are justified and deserved. The team may suck this year and have for far too long

but you can’t glean much from 1 game. You just can’t. We walloped NJ in game two with Marcus Johansson as our 2C and everything seemed great, a few seasons ago

It’s too soon to say on THIS year 

Edited by Thorner
  • Like (+1) 5

We look ***** terrible 

Just now, Thorner said:

It’s one game 

not meant to belittle any reaction. They are justified and deserved. The team may suck this year and have for far too long

but you can’t clean much from 1 game. You just can’t. We walloped NJ in game two with Marcus Johansson as our 2C and everything seemed great, a few season ago

They were given one game of optimism. Took me a period and a half. They get the comments they deserve. 

1 minute ago, Thorner said:

It’s one game 

but you can’t clean much from 1 game. You just can’t. We walloped NJ in game two with Marcus Johansson as our 2C and everything seemed great, a few season ago

How dare you take an unemotional and balanced look at this team right now.  Let the rage flow

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thorner said:

It’s one game 

but you can’t glean much from 1 game. You just can’t. We walloped NJ in game two with Marcus Johansson as our 2C and everything seemed great, a few seasons ago

Thorner, I can take one thing away from this game......."habits". Habits in game flow, player reactiin to game flow, coaching, coaching reactiin to game flow, but most important of all....I can take away the feeling a d I l d o feels for going on 14 seasons in my balloon knot as a fan. Yep, I still feel it.