GDT: Sabres @ Red Bull Munchen 8:30pm CET, 7:30pm UK, 2:30pm ET NHLN, MSG-B

steveoath

34 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Sabres fans are going to love Lafferty this season.  He is noticeable every shift.  

Levi may already be better than UPL.  His reaction time is just so fast.

Someday maybe.   But for now I look  at who we are playing.   No NHL snipers. 

47 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Levi may already be better than UPL.  His reaction time is just so fast.

My only complaint with Levi is he is prone to overcommitting laterally and I know I’m not the first to say that. But that’s just a player maturity development. He’s the real deal.

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

The amount of speed they added with Lafferty, Malestyn, NAK and McLeod is unreal.

McLeod skating is beautiful. Last year I would watch Oilers games and watch McLeod fly down the ice and mistake him for McDavid.

Reconstructing the lower line has better balanced out the lineup. One beneficiary of that new line will be the top line because it will be less burdened by defending against the other team's top line, especially at home when they make the last line change.

Almost everyone looked good... As they should have. I thought at times they took the foot off the gas slightly, especially on the PP. They could have really blown it open had they wanted to. Would be nice to see this team on big ice full time, especially the 4th line. 

Two guys that need to be better from what I saw were Krebs and Zucker. I kind of feel bad for Krebs, but then I think about his contract and I realize he doesn't need to be a pity case.