GDT: Sabres @ Red Bull Munchen 8:30pm CET, 7:30pm UK, 2:30pm ET NHLN, MSG-B

steveoath

1 minute ago, WhenWillItEnd66 said:

Radio Broadcast is less play by play and more just chit chatting.....Grrrrrrrrr

Dan and Rob call the game like everyone is watching on tv. They did the same for last night’s game in Ottawa.

1 minute ago, WhenWillItEnd66 said:

Radio Broadcast is less play by play and more just chit chatting.....Grrrrrrrrr

The Sabres desperately need to split the TV and Radio Broadcasts into two teams. 

EEE would never allow it though 

1 minute ago, steveoath said:

Who is Krebs in for?

They have 13 forwards dressed

• Thanks (+1) 1

Obviously the Sabres are a faster and more talented team.  They seem to be winning the race to nearly every loose puck.  Not finishing so far.

Legit question.  Red Bull is the Germany top league.  What level is this Red Bull team skill wise relative to the AHL, KHL or SHL?  

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Obviously the Sabres are a faster and more talented team.  They seem to be winning the race to nearly every loose puck.  Not finishing so far.

Legit question.  Red Bull is the Germany top league.  What level is this Red Bull team skill wise relative to the AHL, KHL or SHL?  

There are several exNHLers in their squad. Not that, that means much. 

7 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

fwiw:

image.png.7f1b2b638d2b9cebec6014e2f791bbb7.png

https://towardsdatascience.com/nhl-equivalency-and-prospect-projection-models-building-the-nhl-equivalency-model-part-2-6f275a45e22

Edited by That Aud Smell
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

fwiw:

image.png.7f1b2b638d2b9cebec6014e2f791bbb7.png

I think they are better than the league profile.  They are the best franchise in the DEL and finished 2nd in the Euro Champions league in 2022.

I went and read a profile on the franchise after asking the question.  My guess after reading the profile is that they are better than most AHL, Liiga and SHL teams.  

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I think they are better than the league profile.  They are the best franchise in the DEL and finished 2nd in the Euro Champions league in 2022.

I went and read a profile on the franchise after asking the question.  My guess after reading the profile is that they are better than most AHL, Liiga and SHL teams.  

such a good competitive sport format. i love continental/regional champions leagues.