GDT: Sabres at Ottawa 7pm 9/26/24. MSG-TSN Feed, Radio WGR 550

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to GDT: Sabres at Ottawa 7pm 9/26/24. Streaming In WNY on Sabres.com Radio WGR 550

No Johnson, and he wasn't part of practice line combos I saw elsewhere.

Wonder if he's nursing something.

13 forwards listed. I suspect Neuchev will be coming in.

Kisakov's out.

Edited by dudacek

When I was listening to the last game on the radio, I wasn't sure which team had the puck based on the names being said. Then I would hear "Helenius" or "Wahlberg" and was able to get the gist

4 hours ago, dudacek said:

No Johnson, and he wasn't part of practice line combos I saw elsewhere.

Wonder if he's nursing something.

13 forwards listed. I suspect Neuchev will be coming in.

Kisakov's out.

They know what Johnson can do. They need to see some of the newcomers.

I’m just ready for the real games to start. Can’t glean anything from these and I’ve seen too many sporting matches over a long lifetime already to be entertained by exhibition games at this point. Coming down on the “I think they are slightly more likely to make, than miss, the playoffs” side of the equation for (seemingly) once definitely helps rev the engines.

On that note, im going to try and focus a little more one-track-mindedly on the actual games this year, and try to spend a little less time annoying people around here. As anyone can see it sometimes gets me too stressed and snappy and unreasonable, I think a bit of a “return to the roots” season is in order. Sometimes all the noise can feel overwhelming, if that makes any sense.

It should be a fun one.

Lindy, you have the Conn.

• Thanks (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Thorner said:

I’m just ready for the real games to start. Can’t glean anything from these and I’ve seen too many sporting matches over a long lifetime already to be entertained by exhibition games at this point. Coming down on the “I think they are slightly more likely to make, than miss, the playoffs” side of the equation for (seemingly) once definitely helps rev the engines.

On that note, im going to try and focus a little more one-track-mindedly on the actual games this year, and try to spend a little less time annoying people around here. As anyone can see it sometimes gets me too stressed and snappy and unreasonable, I think a bit of a “return to the roots” season is in order. Sometimes all the noise can feel overwhelming, if that makes any sense.

It should be a fun one.

Lindy, you have the Conn.

It does.  It's happened to me and certainly others have acknowledged it over time on here.  I took pretty much a year away from the forum entirely. It's not easy to realize it but when you do and you can make the changes it really helps.  Good on you for recognizing it and taking strides.

I seem to have conflicts when all these pre-season games keep happening to I have the luxury of not having to decide if I will watch it. I'm ready for the season, especially now that the captains have been named.

Edited by LTS

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

Don't know if Ottawa is dressing an NHL line up or not but Ullmark is supposedly starting and will play the first half so I doubt they dress all minor leaguers in front of him at home. 

Light him up! 🤣

Still can't believe Boston traded him before getting Swayman's deal done, but whatever

• Brawndo changed the title to GDT: Sabres at Ottawa 7pm 9/26/24. MSG-TSN Feed, Radio WGR 550