Prague Series between Sabres and Devils

Spun

40 minutes ago, kas23 said:

Completely agree with this. Been to Prague a few times, and it has its charm, but nothing beats Tuscany. And Dubrovnik, staying at one of the resorts on the water outside the city, is like paradise. Have not been to Greek islands and not a big fan of Paris. Not a big fan of France for the most part, but Mount St Michelle  and the Normandy coast is very nice. Have not been to other areas of France though. 

Going to Europe next spring. For our one day in France I let my wife decide Paris or not and she did not want to go there. We are doing the beaches of Normandy and Mont St-Michel instead.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, French Collection said:

Going to Europe next spring. For our one day in France I let my wife decide Paris or not and she did not want to go there. We are doing the beaches of Normandy and Mont St-Michel instead.

I’ve been to Paris twice and came away not super impressed. It’s a large city and very large cities tend to be same-ish. The beaches of Normandy is something else. Very eerie and solemn. The air is really “heavy”, especially when you realize it was basically a suicide mission. MSM is sort of “down the road” and very medieval, quaint, and romantic. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm heading to Istanbul in 2 weeks, only for a short stay, then hopping to malta, Cyprus and Jordan. I know the middle east is unstable, but I'm riding a camel through Petra and floating in the dead sea either way lol 

Also the sabres are still trash, yay 

I would have thought it was Constantinople if not for They Might Be Giants.

12 hours ago, Stoner said:

No just low on garlic cheese curds. Yes I will leave the store with several containers jammed up my ass.

They definitely get less garlicky if you transport them that way. I read it on reddit and not from first hand experience.