GDT: Columbus at Buffalo 9/23/24, 5:00 pm. Sabres.com for streaming and The Bet 1520 am

Brawndo

WTF is this??!!!?!!

IMG_0595.png

No!! It’s not OK!

Am I really depriving those huge preseason advertising dollars from the Rangers or Devils or Islanders?

Give me a ***** break!

Edited by SwampD
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

It's pre-season, mainly against AHLers, but some solid scoring so far through the two preseason games.

JJ - 3 g, 2 a, 5 p

Henri - 1 g, 3 a, 4 p

OP - 2 g, 1 a, 3 p

Dylan - 2 g, 1 a, 3 p

Benson - 1 g 2 a, 3 p

Jack - 0 g, 3 a, 3 p

Bo - 0 g, 3 a, 3 p

Edited by Sabres73
updated for end of game 2

17 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Getting outshot by the AHL Jackets 20-7 thus far, eh?

Check that, 20-8. Krebs with the 8th. It's about quality, not quantity, I guess.

The shot differential is atrocious, but there is truth to shot quality. Buffalo has given up a lot of the unscreened kind of perimeter low-probability shots. They haven’t given up a ton of serious opportunities. I mean, if I were Ruff, I’d still be upset with the lackluster play by the Sabres; however, it’s not as bad as the shot total would normally indicate.

I live on Long Island and the MSG partnership is an abomination.  There are 3 other teams that compete (get priority) for the space instead of maybe just one.  If you're a tri-state area fan of one of the NY teams you'd never care.  But for the many relocated WNY fans it's just a poor way to make your product available.