UFA Defenseman Mark Giordano Talking to Sabres per His Agent

Brawndo

1 hour ago, GoPuckYourself said:

This leadership thing is getting out of control. Rasmus Dahlin has been our starting Dman since 2018. Muel/Joker and Byram have all been doing this for awhile and Byram won a Stanley Cup. We don’t need more leadership we need the players we do have to play the way we know and have seen they can. Giordano adds nothing but an old ass body to this team who just got a lot faster.

Bringing on Giordano would be like bringing in Josh Gorges.  The only thing he would bring to the team is we would know who our whipping boys at the outset of the season.

18 minutes ago, shrader said:

You want to know the funny part? I originally was going to add at the end of that post: “I’m waiting for your response (not you, weave).”

Now I really wish I had included that. 

Ngapa Why Would You Do This To Me GIF

1 hour ago, Drag0nDan said:

He's clearly not completely washed if he's putting up ice time for playoff teams.  At the same time... i know the effort level I'm going to get is pretty low so is this just weaponizing a little cap space?  

If i'm not mistaken (correct me if I am) but he didn't play any ice time in the playoffs last year. He hasn't played a minute of ice time in the playoffs since 2022-23, and he was pretty brutal (he was a -7 in 11 games and he was playing so badly that by the end of the playoffs they were only putting him on the ice for 7-9 minutes per game). 

And that was a season and a half ago.  Add 1.5-2 years of age to that, and yeah, I'm not interested.