AI versions of NHL logos/mascots

mjd1001

47 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Those are badass. Except ours. Because Buffalo.

Screenshot_20240726-120405_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b2b5e67ddc37c81790862651f05c81b5.jpg

Buffalo's looked pretty good.  There were actually many non-badass ones.  

Just make the Buffalo Angry (show teeth) and yielding a sword, or two, and you get badass.  

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

I think we have finally achieved singularity: an AI written article about AI generated mascots.

I give humanity five, maybe six years, tops.

Then what?  

56 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Then what?  

40 minutes ago, Weave said:

Animated GIF

We already have AI writing code that human coders don’t know what it is.

We’ve got drones that self assess threats and are authorized to strike.

It’s only a matter of time before AI sees us as the threat or manipulates the algorithms even more to get us to do it ourselves.

45 minutes ago, SwampD said:

We already have AI writing code that human coders don’t know what it is.

We’ve got drones that self assess threats and are authorized to strike.

It’s only a matter of time before AI sees us as the threat or manipulates the algorithms even more to get us to do it ourselves.

Well now you are in my alley.   We do have drones that can self assess threats and data link the information back to command and control, but they are  allowed to strike when they are "authorized" to strike by a person in the loop.  I think you are saying the person in the loop can increases the level of autonomy and enable the drone to decide, and that is certainly possible.  

Beyond that, you make a case for AI seeing us as the threat and going rogue.  I guess anything can happen?  

war games apocalypse GIF

matthew broderick professor falken GIF

34 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Well now you are in my alley.   We do have drones that can self assess threats and data link the information back to command and control, but they are  allowed to strike when they are "authorized" to strike by a person in the loop.  I think you are saying the person in the loop can increases the level of autonomy and enable the drone to decide, and that is certainly possible.  

Beyond that, you make a case for AI seeing us as the threat and going rogue.  I guess anything can happen?  

war games apocalypse GIF

matthew broderick professor falken GIF

By the time people realize that AI is self aware, it will be too late.