Jack Quinn, what is your expectation for his 2024 season?

LGR4GM

11 hours ago, K-9 said:

Yeah, with mononucleosis. Hardly counts as an injury as much as it does just plain bad luck. 

Mono was the most annoying illness.  You're contagious like the entire time you present symptoms, you're tired the entire time, and food tastes bad.  

Even once he's feeling better and well enough to work out and play, you have to keep him away from the locker room even longer.  

1 hour ago, Drag0nDan said:

Mono was the most annoying illness.  You're contagious like the entire time you present symptoms, you're tired the entire time, and food tastes bad.  

Even once he's feeling better and well enough to work out and play, you have to keep him away from the locker room even longer.  

Sounds a lot like my Covid right now.

43 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

If he is healthy I expect a “I can’t believe the step Quinn took this year” season from him.

If he remains healthy, I would definitely expect a big season.  But I also don't think putting up 70ish points would be a big step for him - I kind of expect it at this point.  He's been great when he is healthy and being given a chance.  What would feel like a big step would be just staying healthy the entire year and proving his body is up to the task of playing a full season.