Season "Memberships" on sale now?

matter2003

Funny here in Vegas they are always pushing season tickets but you think Buffalo is bad, Vegas treats their season ticket holders like their players. Trust me as a former ticket holder and I have tons of hockey buddies that have given them up as well. They do one season ticket member event during the season to meet the players, usually you only get to meet a few players to get autographs and they give you a season ticket member box which includes a scarf, a pin or a fake ticket. They sometimes give us an adidas jersey but they did it by you getting 1 jersey per every two seats on the account. My buddy had 4 seats and got 2 jerseys. To me season tickets just aren’t worth it as they try to say your saving money but what I found, if you wanna see certain games most of the time you can get tickets cheaper even with the fees then what the season ticket holders are paying if you wait the day before or the day of the game to get them. Usually season ticket holders are selling their tickets cheaper than what they paid since they couldn’t go to that game. Yes, certain teams that doesn’t always work for but the majority of the time it does. Season tickets are a commitment with very little benefit to the holder!

Edited by SabresBillsFan

10 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Funny here in Vegas they are always pushing season tickets but you think Buffalo is bad, Vegas treats their season ticket holders like their players. Trust me as a former ticket holder and I have tons of hockey buddies that have given them up as well. They do one season ticket member event during the season to meet the players, usually you only get to meet a few players to get autographs and they give you a season ticket member box which includes a scarf, a pin or a fake ticket. They sometimes give us an adidas jersey but they did it by you getting 1 jersey per every two seats on the account. My buddy had 4 seats and got 2 jerseys. To me season tickets just aren’t worth it as they try to say your saving money but what I found, if you wanna see certain games most of the time you can get tickets cheaper even with the fees then what the season ticket holders are paying if you wait the day before or the day of the game to get them. Usually season ticket holders are selling their tickets cheaper than what they paid since they couldn’t go to that game. Yes, certain teams that doesn’t always work for but the majority of the time it does. Season tickets are a commitment with very little benefit to the holder!

That's what happens when they are still paying off that huge debt load the took on to buy the team.

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

WTF....is this some new fancy term they are trying out...Season "Memberships"?  Whoever came up with that one should be getting canned...

I think there is a growing trend among the 4 major leagues in NA to replace season ticket holder with season ticket member. 

Don’t know why…nor care why. 

Edited by LabattBlue