Will Adams acquire a legit top 6 forward or 2/3 center before next season? Who do think is still available to acquire?

Will Adams Improve the Forwards before next season?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Will Adams add a top 6 forward before next season?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Will Adams add a 2/3 Center before next season?

• yes
    • no

@Archie Lee Considering that I started the thread, I kind of know the intent of the thread and the question.  The intent was a guy who can play center in our top 9.  I was hoping for a guy who could compete with Cozens for the 2C, like Ericksson-Ek or Karlsson, but also realized that I'm dealing with Kevyn Adams and we must lower our expectations.  McLeod is a perfect Adams acquisition.  Cheap $, is a legit 3C and can play up if needed.  He isn't ideal, but he ticks most of the boxes.

6 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

@Archie Lee Considering that I started the thread, I kind of know the intent of the thread and the question.  The intent was a guy who can play center in our top 9.  I was hoping for a guy who could compete with Cozens for the 2C, like Ericksson-Ek or Karlsson, but also realized that I'm dealing with Kevyn Adams and we must lower our expectations.  McLeod is a perfect Adams acquisition.  Cheap $, is a legit 3C and can play up if needed.  He isn't ideal, but he ticks most of the boxes.

Well, that's why I included the sentence re: the intent of the question. I'm not interested in being the "semantics cop" on this, but I don't consider McLeod to be a 2/3C.

16 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I guess the questions are cost and how improved is his 2-way game.  

If he's playing with Quinn and Cozens his 2-way game doesn't concern me much.  Quinn's is very good, Cozens' is passable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.