Sabres Sign Goalie Felix Sandstrom

Brawndo

• nfreeman changed the title to Sabres Sign Goalie Felix Sandstrom
  • nfreeman pinned this topic
Just now, WhenWillItEnd66 said:

KA is filling Rochester spots 45 mins into FA. What a joke.... only in Buffalo can you miss the playoffs for 13 years,  have a ton of good prospects and picks, 3rd highest salary space and get worse

You do realize these agreements were likely already in place and KA is not the only person who would be handling this, right? Karmanos should have handed Adams a list of names for FA acquisitions and targets for the Rochester club. The free agency isn't just one man, Kevin Adams, trying to make as many phone calls after 12pm EST as possible.

Look, I'm not a GMKA fan, but this is the dumbest criticism I've seen in a while.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, RochesterExpat said:

You do realize these agreements were likely already in place and KA is not the only person who would be handling this, right? Karmanos should have handed Adams a list of names for FA acquisitions and targets for the Rochester club. The free agency isn't just one man, Kevin Adams, trying to make as many phone calls after 12pm EST as possible.

Look, I'm not a GMKA fan, but this is the dumbest criticism I've seen in a while.

They showed that much in the video in the past. The AGMs are the only ones talking to these guys 

2 hours ago, RochesterExpat said:

He had the same games played as Tokarski with a better GAA but worse SV%. He was also on a worse team. I would say for an AHL goalie he's fine. Not sure why we're saying he's terrible.

You’re not understanding why people are saying a goalie with an .884 save percentage in the AHL and .823 in the NHL is bad? That would make goalies in the 80s blush. It’s beyond bad. 

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Thought that was Bobrovsky.  😉

So your point would be Philly doesn't know what it's doing with goalies? Possibly, but my Philly friends think Sandstrom is garbage. 

Goalies are weird, it's fine. Rochester and if Levi craps out and has to go back I guess he can back up and be mediocre.