Sabres Sign Jason Zucker to a One Year 5 Million AAV Deal

Brawndo

4 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Are you ok? I have the number to a great call-in therapy service, and you can have my time slot.

Call 803-0550, 3:15pm, you can try daily, but they are a bit booked, every 3rd day should do.

I called that number. I ended up with a woman with a sexy voice talking dirty to me. After the titillating call I found out that my credit card had an exorbitant charge for a counseling service. Thanks a lot, pal. 😀

• Haha (+1) 6

10 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Well, we know that's true since the calls apparently lasted for 30 seconds.....

KA: "Tell me you like being smothered in cheerios"

Player: "That's kinky, let me think on that for a sec....hello? Kevyn? hello?"

If the player would have answered he preferred corn flakes he would have been signed. 😃

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Where would you rank his replacement, Krebs, on the current roster? 10th, 11th?

Honestly? Our 12th best forward right now. It’s possible he has some development and jumps up some, but he was 11th in total points last year, only one point ahead of Nicolas Aube-Kubel. And In a per game basis, NAK beats him. Lafferty, NAK, and Malenstvn all have a better defensive game as well. After last season, I really only wanted Krebs around in a 13th forward role.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Joki is closer to being a competent 4D than Krebs is to 3C by a fair margin.

Not positive about that.  But the position is likely closer to being adequately filled.  Thus having written: (Not completely analogous because Byram, Clifton, Samuelsson, or Johnson could be.) in the post you partially (as is typical for you) quoted.

• Like (+1) 2

I see Zucker as the more offensive minded Okposo replacement.  He's here to provide some level of experience and leadership to the team and chip in where he can.

It's a lot for him, but we all agreed on overpayment being required so here we are.

It took $5M to get Zucker to come to Buffalo.  use that in comparisons to other players to figure out what it would have taken to get them to sign here.  The team has to win and until then.. it's develop from within because it's all they have.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Seriously, I prefer quoting the part of a post I'm replying to, than quoting a whole dissertation and forcing a reader to wade through it to figure out what I'm talking about. 

Bolding is your friend.

At a minimum, you could have the courtesy to ... what you've removed.  So people not reading every post realize there's a very good chance that what you highlighted wasn't necessarily the meat of the quoted post and possibly was even counter to what was actually meant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

I like the fact that Zucker's highlights show that even nowadays he will go to the net with or without the puck.

Is Kevyn lagging in real life? A lot of his signings this year would of made just as much if not even more sense last offseason.

Kevyn is not proactive, he is reactive. He lacks creative problem solving and it is very evident to me personally that he has a major inability to shift quickly when opportunity arises.