Fire Kevyn Adams

Buffalonill

Unfortunately, Adams is in way over his head.  He had no experience going in, and he has not learned fast enough to be even marginally effective in his role.  I appreciate that he has rebuilt our pool of drafted players, but even with that, I am not sure whether Kulich, Rosen, Östlund and Savoie have top six potential.

Adams must go.

• Like (+1) 2
  • dislike 2

1 minute ago, jahnyc said:

Unfortunately, Adams is in way over his head.  He had no experience going in, and he has not learned fast enough to be even marginally effective in his role.  I appreciate that he has rebuilt our pool of drafted players, but even with that, I am not sure whether Kulich, Rosen, Östlund and Savoie have top six potential.

Adams must go.

I guess Adams forgot how to make trades since the Eichel, Risto and Reinhart trades. 🤔

If a team wants one of our prospects they can make a legit offer. It feels like yesterday when people were losing their minds over Eichel not getting moved immediately. Everyone thought Adams was over a barrel. Instead Kev held fast until VGK got serious.

What you call inexperience is more the opposite. Anyone of you whiners would have been taken to the cleaners while you show off the magic beans you just acquired.

Adams will make a trade when teams start offering value.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I guess Adams forgot how to make trades since the Eichel, Risto and Reinhart trades. 🤔

If a team wants one of our prospects they can make a legit offer. It feels like yesterday when people were losing their minds over Eichel not getting moved immediately. Everyone thought Adams was over a barrel. Instead Kev held fast until VGK got serious.

What you call inexperience is more the opposite. Anyone of you whiners would have been taken to the cleaners while you show off the magic beans you just acquired.

Difference is, in all those trades, adams had the player of value and go set price and wait. Here he has to acquire but being proactive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Best way to keep the drought going is to blow things up every couple years.

Why are they “blowing it up” every couple years?  Bad hires!!

It all starts at the top.  The sooner Terry sells the team, the quicker this embarrassing era of Sabres hockey ends. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

You know what's going to happen, Adams will make all of his draft picks, add a few more 4th liners and bring up our younger players who haven't earned a place on this roster yet. I fully expect this to happen and it will be the last year of Adams until we hire on another unqualified GM to take over.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Why are they “blowing it up” every couple years?  Bad hires!!

It all starts at the top.  The sooner Terry sells the team, the quicker this embarrassing era of Sabres hockey ends. 

Or... You're impatient.

If Terry is so bad as an owner, why are all his other teams successful? Luck? Then he'll get lucky with the Sabres eventually.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

21 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So Beck Malenstyn is value for a relatively high second round pick?  Not sure why you are defending Adams.  He has had enough time to improve the team.  

• Like (+1) 1