Day 2. 2024 Draft

spndnchz

Calgary nabs Basha just one pick before us, that started the day off badly for me. So close I was thinking could it happen.........

Theme of the draft was clearly size. For most teams anyway. 

Utah getting big things done. LA making big moves as well. There's 2 GMs that unquestionably made their teams better so far in this off season. 

Now maybe Tampa wouldn't trade Jeannot into the division, that's a likely possibility, but if you tell me we couldn't have beaten that price tag you need your head examined. Well done LA. They're tired of losing to Edmonton. 

Dubas is really f'ing up Pittsburgh imo. They aren't the main competition any more, that's near guaranteed. 

I have to go to that sphere one day. 

3 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Calgary nabs Basha just one pick before us, that started the day off badly for me. So close I was thinking could it happen.........

Theme of the draft was clearly size. For most teams anyway. 

Utah getting big things done. LA making big moves as well. There's 2 GMs that unquestionably made their teams better so far in this off season. 

Now maybe Tampa wouldn't trade Jeannot into the division, that's a likely possibility, but if you tell me we couldn't have beaten that price tag you need your head examined. Well done LA. They're tired of losing to Edmonton. 

Dubas is really f'ing up Pittsburgh imo. They aren't the main competition any more, that's near guaranteed. 

I have to go to that sphere one day. 

Basha would have been nice.

Blake should be thanking his lucky stars that Washington bailed him out of that Dubois disaster. 

• Agree 1