Day 2. 2024 Draft

spndnchz

1 minute ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Can't they also refuse to play like Vesey did? I realize we get a pick if they sign with other clubs.

They could. Could sign them after 3 years to help avoid that. CHL guys you only get 2 years, it's why botteril went all dumbass on never taken them. 

• Like (+1) 2

Already ready to weigh in here, gonna take a break for some cornhole 

- nice draft from KA. Always seems to come away with good value for his picks. Not going to pretend to know enough to evaluate each pick individually. 

- disappointing team-building draft weekend from KA (so far). Always seems to come away with a disappointing haul from these things 

we’ll have to see what he does over the next week through FA to get a sense of his offseason 

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Maybe, just maybe, Adams is buildung a relationship with the Peg mngt team to swing a near future trade for a player?

Adams and Chevy are indeed talking. I can tell because we still only have dial-up internet in Manitoba and I can hear chevy’s modem trying to remain connected 

• Haha (+1) 2