2024 NHL Draft, 7PM ET, ESPN

#freejame

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Who thinks the Sabres trade back into the 1st round?

I was at the draft, I really think Adams tried to trade back into the first round because I seen him on the phone a lot after he made their pick at 14. I forget after what number, but it looked like he stopped trying so the guy they wanted must have come off the board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

If KA isn’t trading his 2nd rounders:

a. He better have some trades in the works, trading current prospects, and

b. He better be a miracle worker at UFA, or

c. He’s left the next GM a lot of potential 

he should also do all he can to trade up and get Elick. He’s a mean SOB, something we’re severely lacking 

Edited by Turbo44

2 hours ago, SabresBillsFan said:

I was at the draft, I really think Adams tried to trade back into the first round because I seen him on the phone a lot after he made their pick at 14. I forget after what number, but it looked like he stopped trying so the guy they wanted must have come off the board.

He tries. He tried. He’ll try again.

Jeezus - seal a deal!!

The Joker Hello GIF

No one wants to hear this but, there's talent available at 42 and 43.

Julius Miettinen, a 6'3" 200lb center is already in the whl and is another Finn. Has a power forward element and took off after a NA adjustment period. He's flying under the radar. 

Igor Chernyshov, a 6'2" 198lb winger who should have already been drafted but Russian factor. Power forward in the modern sense, dude survived a bottom 6 role in the KHL so defensively sound with lots of skill.

Andrew Basha, the 5'11" 186lb lw who also should have been drafted. I expect him to go quick today. He's good but he's another guy under everyone's 6ft threshold. 

Charlie Elick, the 6'4" 203lb rhd likes to make opposing forwards eat ice and he's got the mobility needed to continue that. 

Dominik Badinka, the 6'3" 185lb rhd who just played his draft year in the SHL and was very good positional.

Harrison Brunicke, a 6'3" 187lb rhd in the whl who has great mobility and some untapped offense while being able to shutdown his own zone. 

Adam Kleber, a 6'5" 214lb rhd with good agility out of the USHL, has 2nd pairing potential and some grit.

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1