2024 NHL Draft, 7PM ET, ESPN

#freejame

5 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this but why are you telling me this? 

Because you can think they are the most dysfunctional organization in the NHL, just like the Bills were thought to be that in the NFL for a long time and almost overnight the Bills are now widely regarded as one of the best run organizations in not only the NFL, but all of professional sports having the 2nd best winning percentage in any of the 4 major sports over the last 4 years.

Why? Because they eventually had too much talent so none of that other stuff mattered anymore and they started to win. A LOT.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Most folks here. People convinced themselves taking too long to trade Jack was the worst thing in the world.

I'm 2 pages in on the Eichel thread and so far not 1 poster said "trade him for anyone at this point", in fact 2 posters wrote don't trade him if we can't get a good deal. I'm kind of getting bored reading it so I'll take your guys word for it.

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

I'm 2 pages in on the Eichel thread and so far not 1 poster said "trade him for anyone at this point", in fact 2 posters wrote don't trade him if we can't get a good deal. I'm kind of getting bored reading it so I'll take your guys word for it.

How many pages was that thread? A hundred?

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Because you can think they are the most dysfunctional organization in the NHL, just like the Bills were thought to be that in the NFL for a long time and almost overnight the Bills are now widely regarded as one of the best run organizations in not only the NFL, but all of professional sports having the 2nd best winning percentage in any of the 4 major sports over the last 4 years.

Why? Because they eventually had too much talent so none of that other stuff mattered anymore and they started to win. A LOT.

I get you now, again I wasn't trying to be a tool just trying to figure out why that comment was aimed towards me but I get it now and I hope you're right.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How many pages was that thread? A hundred?

probably lol

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I just looked it up...375 pages!! Hope your weekend is open.

I'm tapped out, I don't even care anymore. 

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I do just wanna say that me liking a specific guy like Nygard, doesn't mean I don't like Helenius. 

I liked Nygard also.

55 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I’m not surprised Eiserman keeps falling but it’s a mistake. Someone’s getting a great player. 

Yes, he falls to Islanders at 20.  Watch him be Bossy 2.0 and a 50 goal scorer.