2024 NHL Draft, 7PM ET, ESPN

#freejame

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

The comments about making a trade remind me of all the whingers who were desperate for KA to trade Eichel for a bag of pucks to get a deal done.

The same people would have complained about whoever we got in such a trade.

IF the Sabres were actually looking to trade and did not get what they wanted, I am glad they did not make a trade for the sake of making a trade.

Is this for real? 

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

The comments about making a trade remind me of all the whingers who were desperate for KA to trade Eichel for a bag of pucks to get a deal done.

The same people would have complained about whoever we got in such a trade.

IF the Sabres were actually looking to trade and did not get what they wanted, I am glad they did not make a trade for the sake of making a trade.

Who wanted to trade Eichel for a bag of pucks? These are so ridiculous. Fans have every right to be critical of one of the worst organizations in hockey if not the worst. They deserve all of the criticism they get and have brought it onto themselves.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stinky finger said:

Is this for real? 

Yes. Are you for real or trolling.

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

Who wanted to trade Eichel for a bag of pucks? These are so ridiculous. Fans have every right to be critical of one of the worst organizations in hockey if not the worst. They deserve all of the criticism they get and have brought it onto themselves.

You have a short memory. 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

The point is we got plenty of kids in the pipeline but need NHL talent today. That's why must of us wanted to trade the pick.

The new point is now that this kid we just picked will replace one of the 2-3 current prospects that Adams will trade to bring in a win now vet.

Rather than trading this year's 1st round pick, we will trade a more valuable/NHL ready prospect or two.

• Like (+1) 2

Show me all these people instead of talk. I'm sure there's a thread.

I am old enough to remember even if you don’t. You don’t recall people complaining that the Sabres were holding Eichel hostage and not agreeing to the surgery that he wanted and that they should just trade him.

Here is a link for you:

Eichel

1 minute ago, Peter said:

I am old enough to remember even if you don’t. You don’t recall people complaining that the Sabres were holding Eichel hostage and not agreeing to the surgery that he wanted and that they should just trade him.

Here is a link for you:

Eichel

Another guy who just talks without any facts. Link is just to Google, nice try.

Just now, stinky finger said:

Not at all. Do you think it's KA turning away potential opportunities? 

I have no idea if he was trying to make a trade of the pick. If he was and did not get what he thought was equivalent value, I am glad he did not make the trade.

God bless.

I am sorry that you are not able to remember.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Jävə Keith said:

The new point is now that this kid we just picked will replace one of the 2-3 current prospects that Adams will trade to bring in a win now vet.

Rather than trading this year's 1st round pick, we will trade a more valuable/NHL ready prospect or two.

Hope this is true. I just wonder if KA is capable of closing a deal.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Have fun going through this thread “Go Puck Yourself”:

Eichel Thread

Good times.

Edited by Peter

I'm not going through it, you're the dude that said there were all these people who said they'd trade Eichel for a bag of pucks. Show us, I'm not doing your job for you brother.

Of course you are not “Go Puck Yourself”

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

They also have an absolute boatload of talent in the pipelines which is still ranked best in the NHL and that is kind of absurd considering how heavily they have already tapped into their recent draft classes. At some point, just like the Bills, the talent they have will make it irrelevant and they will start making the playoffs regularly. 

Edited by matter2003
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

They also have an absolute boatload of talent in the pipelines which is still ranked best in the NHL and that is kind of absurd considering how heavily they have already tapped into their recent draft classes. At some point, just like the Bills, the talent they have will make it irrelevant and they will start making the playoffs regularly. 

I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this but why are you telling me this?