Will Lindy allow players to have their own goal songs?

Stoner

Will Lindy allow players to have their own goal songs?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will Lindy allow players to have their own goal songs?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

You and Jer White.

whither @Eleven - he was dead serious about this

I just emailed him a reminder that was his song. I honestly don't remember how I learned his name. Hope he isn't creeped out.

That song doesn't work as a goal song but would be the perfect stress buster (close game) or celebratory song (not in doubt) during the first TV timeout inside of 10 minutes to go in the third. When you hit Buffalooooooo, that would be chills.

I might just email my buddy Pete too.

6 minutes ago, Stoner said:

I just emailed him a reminder that was his song. I honestly don't remember how I learned his name. Hope he isn't creeped out.

That song doesn't work as a goal song but would be the perfect stress buster (close game) or celebratory song (not in doubt) during the first TV timeout inside of 10 minutes to go in the third. When you hit Buffalooooooo, that would be chills.

I might just email my buddy Pete too.

He did a fair amount of IRL stuff with people on this board, so I don't imagine he'd be put off by your reaching out.

Pete whomst?

Weird thing is, Kickstart came on the radio this afternoon and listening to it thought the Sabres probably wouldn't even pick something that good for the goal song; so yea us.

Apparently the B&R goal song will be Song 2.

Can get behind both if we get to hear them more than 2x per game.