Rooting for the Edmonton Oilers.

JohninMinn.

On 6/22/2024 at 4:29 PM, Buffalonill said:

It's about setting an example I don't want my granddaughter who is Nine seeing that garbage if she's at the arena neither should you or anybody else.

If it's just us grown ups and no kids fine and dandy I wouldn't care as much 

That was an absolutely glorious front yard, sir. Far from garbage.

And for sure: Let's Go, Oilers. I really, really want to see them come back from 3-0. And I enjoy greatness -- so I'm all for McDavid getting a Cup (or 2) in his career. 

Lastly, I've started to take an undeniable pleasure in seeing former Sabres looking skyward in disbelief that they've frittered away a 3-0 series advantage (Montour specifically). I am not proud of this. But I won't deny it either.

15 hours ago, kas23 said:

Anyone have a link of the uncensored pick? Not asking for a friend. 

if you noodle around on Twitter searching for oilers girl, you will find it eventually. quite spectacular. and her vibe about it -- both during the stunt and then, more soberly, afterward -- have all checked out for me.

Edit: I take it back. There is so much noise on Twitter now on this topic - there's no finding it easily there.

Edited by That Aud Smell
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

And for sure: Let's Go, Oilers. I really, really want to see them come back from 3-0. And I enjoy greatness -- so I'm all for McDavid getting a Cup (or 2) in his career. 

Lastly, I've started to take an undeniable pleasure in seeing former Sabres looking skyward in disbelief that they've frittered away a 3-0 series advantage (Montour specifically). I am not proud of this. But I won't deny it either.

if you noodle around on Twitter searching for oilers girl, you will find it eventually. quite spectacular. and her vibe about it -- both during the stunt and then, more soberly, afterward -- have all checked out for me.

Edit: I take it back. There is so much noise on Twitter now on this topic - there's no finding it easily there.

First video after searching oiler girl on X. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

That was a bad look for the NHL after that they will never give it to a losing team ever again

The only bad look was the fans chanting fu, and even that was kinda funny.

The writers decide who it goes to, not the NHL.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, #freejame said:

The Conn Smyth is voted on by 15 (?) writers when there is 10 minutes left in an elimination game. It’s always going to be a coin flip in a game 7 if the winner gets it. 

No, you can put conditions on the pick for scenarios like this 

“If team A wins its blank, if it’s team B, I pick so and so” 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.