Rooting for the Edmonton Oilers.

JohninMinn.

21 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I found myself rooting for Edmonton last night.

I really like that they didn't quit on the series when down 3-0, and that they gave their fans a great, great show in their last home game of the season last night to force game 7.  And that crowd was awesome.

And Zach Hyman is the kind of guy the Sabres are dying for.

BTW, the Oilers got off to a terrible start to the season, just like the Sabres -- but they didn't just write off the season like the Sabres did.  They fired their coach, and look at them now.

Yep.  Chanting Bob's name right through the US Anthem was awesome.  😒  (Realize you weren't including that in your review, but really don't believe it can/should be taken out of it.)

23 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I found myself rooting for Edmonton last night.

I really like that they didn't quit on the series when down 3-0, and that they gave their fans a great, great show in their last home game of the season last night to force game 7.  And that crowd was awesome.

And Zach Hyman is the kind of guy the Sabres are dying for.

BTW, the Oilers got off to a terrible start to the season, just like the Sabres -- but they didn't just write off the season like the Sabres did.  They fired their coach, and look at them now.

People were writing them off even making the playoffs let alone this.

They didn’t need a culture change, just a kick in the butt. I don’t know how much of this success to attribute to Knoblauch but he really did something.

Just now, French Collection said:

They didn’t need a culture change, just a kick in the butt. I don’t know how much of this success to attribute to Knoblauch but he really did something.

“Hired to be fired” is a time tested cliche 

2 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Knoblauch is a very good coach. I forgot that he coached Reinhart for a year in Kooteney.

32 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I don’t think lifting her jersey coincides with game 4 of this series but she will be getting a lot of support from fans.

Based on the video, I don’t think she needs support for her assets. 😎

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I challenge this notion

I'm sorry but she should have been banned for life I'm glad she wants to be ***** but don't do in front of  little kids.

Yeah it's me being the guy yelling at the cloud  but come on we're all grown up and have grandkids or kids that's unacceptable

That's my only issue 

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

I'm sorry but she should have been banned for life I'm glad she wants to be ***** but don't do in front of  little kids.

Yeah it's me being the guy yelling at the cloud  but come on we're all grown up and have grandkids or kids that's unacceptable

That's my only issue 

Kids gotta learn about nice racks at some point 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, inkman said:

Kids gotta learn about nice racks at some point 

It's about setting an example I don't want my granddaughter who is Nine seeing that garbage if she's at the arena neither should you or anybody else.

If it's just us grown ups and no kids fine and dandy I wouldn't care as much 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

21 hours ago, Thorny said:

Where do you rank McDavid all time If they win the cup? Top 5?

To me, I still have Sid ahead due to the 3 cups, but I bet you I’d be in the minority 

Why ask this now? He’s smack dab in the middle of his career. Not to mention he still hasn’t won a cup. 

If FL wins game 7, how will that change your ranking, if at all?

14 minutes ago, stinky finger said:

Why ask this now? He’s smack dab in the middle of his career. Not to mention he still hasn’t won a cup. 

Who's you list because I think you're missing some greats then if you have him at top 5 he's around 10-15 right now .

That's not to say by his end of his career he wont be in the top 5 

Edited by Buffalonill

31 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

It's about setting an example I don't want my granddaughter who is Nine seeing that garbage if she's at the arena neither should you or anybody else.

If it's just us grown ups and no kids fine and dandy I wouldn't care as much 

The Puritans would be proud. 

21 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

No kids or  Grandkids I take it.

I have 9 year old boy. I don’t care if he sees a nice pair of breasts.  Mostly for personal reasons as I’m usually with him.  😎

Hey I’m not going to criticize another persons beliefs.  

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

I have 9 year old boy. I don’t care if he sees a nice pair of breasts.  Mostly for personal reasons as I’m usually with him.  😎

Hey I’m not going to criticize another persons beliefs.  

It's different when you have a girl just my opinion it's not something I want her thinking it's OK to do 

Sharing a moment with the son is fine 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, stinky finger said:

Why?

It’s the internet 

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Who's you list because I think you're missing some greats then if you have him at top 5 he's around 10-15 right now .

That's not to say by his end of his career he wont be in the top 5 

I think you misunderstood my post. For me it’s too early to rank McDavid. He certainly wouldn’t be in my top 5. He’s got work to do. 

On 6/21/2024 at 6:42 PM, Thorny said:

Where do you rank McDavid all time If they win the cup? Top 5?

To me, I still have Sid ahead due to the 3 cups, but I bet you I’d be in the minority 

Still not ahead of Hasek and not in my top 5, but he can certainly get there someday.

Edited by Skibum
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/22/2024 at 2:21 PM, Buffalonill said:

That's my only issue 

Anyone have a link of the uncensored pick? Not asking for a friend. 

On 6/22/2024 at 11:40 AM, Taro T said:

Yep.  Chanting Bob's name right through the US Anthem was awesome.  😒  (Realize you weren't including that in your review, but really don't believe it can/should be taken out of it.)

basketball wives if i had some pearls on id be clutching them GIF by VH1

• Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, kas23 said:

Anyone have a link of the uncensored pick? Not asking for a friend. 

I don't see anything in the tweet that was so offensive - a tatted up girl with a nice figure in a tank top?    The video of a loud mouth guy going "back to Florida"?    He looked like Bisonette.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.