2024 Stanley Cup Final - Edmonton vs Florida

KO’s line plays mostly in the Oiler’s zone.

Win or lose, I’d like to see him score.

Reinhart is, well, Reinhart. He’s never not been Reinhart. I don’t care if he scores.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want the Florida Panthers or the Edmonton Oilers to win tonight. 

The panthers have 6 former Sabres and the oilers have our lottery pick player that they stole from us. Almost like a lose-lose for us again 

5 minutes ago, SwampD said:

KO’s line plays mostly in the Oiler’s zone.

Win or lose, I’d like to see him score.

Reinhart is, well, Reinhart. He’s never not been Reinhart. I don’t care if he scores.

How about Montour, Kulikov, Rodrigues, and... Asplund?

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

What a horrible call

Tkachuk is responsible for his body. He clearly tripped him. How is that not a penalty? Because it was an accident? Come on. That’s not how it works. 

Edited by #freejame
You don’t have to like it for me to be right.
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • dislike 2

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

Tkachuk is responsible for his body. He clearly tripped him. How is that not a penalty? Because it was an accident? Come on. That’s not how it works. 

I thought it was pretty obvious. Gutsy call by the ref.

3 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I see it as Tkachuk already occupied that piece of ice and the Oiler tripped over him. Is the Oiler not responsible for his body? Couldn't he have avoided Tkachuk? BS call.

• Agree 1

If it's not a trip, then it's interference, as Tkachuk slid into an opposing player, taking him out of the play and creating an opportunity for a teammate. It wasn't as though Tkachuk was motionless on the ice and the Oiler had a chance to skate around him. Good call.

• Disagree 2