2024 Stanley Cup Final - Edmonton vs Florida

2 minutes ago, ... said:

Oh, Samson, take that all the way to the net.

You can take the player out of Buffalo but you can’t take the Buffalo out of the player. 

Did... did you not see how he scored his goal? By driving the net. Something he did in Buffalo. 

This PBP tandem are soooo melodramatic. 

6 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Did... did you not see how he scored his goal? By driving the net. Something he did in Buffalo. 

Three Stooges Face GIF

Looks like I’ll finally get to see a Cup parade soon. Sad it was never the Sabres. That’s if the flooding clears out from the insane rains hitting us in S Florida. 

Edited by Gatorman0519

2 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

You know who would've been a good veteran overpay single-season rental for the middle 6 while Quinn was out? Tarasenko.

He's having a terrific series.  I thought he was an offense-first guy but his two-way game has been on fleek in the playoffs.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, GoPuckYourself said:

Edmonton is being physically dominated, this is why I want to do away with these small, skilled forwards and start brigning in power forwards. Florida, Boston, La Kings all dominated with physical play and solid goaltending.

Name a small skill forward on the Sabres. 

I get jeff Skinner and that's about it. 

The Panthers are 26th in the NHL for weight and tied for 30th for height. Size doesn't equal toughness, grit, or physicality. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Name a small skill forward on the Sabres. 

I get jeff Skinner and that's about it. 

The Panthers are 26th in the NHL for weight and tied for 30th for height. Size doesn't equal toughness, grit, or physicality. 

I realize size doesn't always equate that's why I said I want power forwards, who already have that in their DNA. Some of the guys I'd like from the Panthers who don't fit the mold are Ryan Lomberg (only 5'9"), Nick Cousins (5'11") and the only guy that does is Sam Bennett at 6'1". I know we have bigger players currently on the roster I was basically meaning our prospect pool (which I know some are over 6'0") but again I don't see any element of a power forward/grit/physicality in Rosen, Östlund or Savoie but I do see small bits in Kulich. A whole team of guys that are nightmares to play against is what I've wanted since I can remember.

Edited by GoPuckYourself
  • Like (+1) 1