Thank you and good luck to Kyle Okposo

dudacek

He's not going anywhere, and neither are any of the other UFAs. KA did all he planned to do on Wednesday. We'll lose all those players to retirement or leaving with nothing in return while we have zero hopes of making the playoffs. This franchise is a joke. 

1 hour ago, StuckinFL said:

He's not going anywhere, and neither are any of the other UFAs. KA did all he planned to do on Wednesday. We'll lose all those players to retirement or leaving with nothing in return while we have zero hopes of making the playoffs. This franchise is a joke. 

Well, my foot tastes delicious 

• 3 months later...

I just want to say to all the haters, a team in the Stanley Cup finals has decided that KO is important enough to the team to be in the lineup in game 7.

Message over.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Weave said:

I just want to say to all the haters, a team in the Stanley Cup finals has decided that KO is important enough to the team to be in the lineup in game 7.

Message over.

At this point does it really matter with Florida?? The Titanic is already Bow down, stern up

8 minutes ago, WhenWillItEnd66 said:

At this point does it really matter with Florida?? The Titanic is already Bow down, stern up

And when the chips are down they went with KO over someone who was there for the season.  Telling.

20 minutes ago, GoPuckYourself said:

And the point is?

He’s good enough for a Stanley Cup team to dress and play in the most critical game of the season.  I thought that was obvious.

Just now, Weave said:

He’s good enough for a Stanley Cup team to dress and play in the most critical game of the season.  I thought that was obvious.

He was our captain here, I don’t think many questioned whether he was a decent 4th line player, he wasn’t a great captain imo.

1 minute ago, GoPuckYourself said:

He was our captain here, I don’t think many questioned whether he was a decent 4th line player, he wasn’t a great captain imo.

Well, the first sentence to start this conversation included, “to the haters” so you may not have been the audience.

KO actually kept us in some games down the stretch. He was an unlikely hero more than a few times. That said, I think this move is about changing things up. The momentum has definitely changed and they’ll try anything to change it. 

He was a good 4th liner for us.

Girgensons was/is a bad 4th liner for us.

I always felt like ZG was propped up by KO, and KO was held back by ZG (and his 4 consecutive years of single-digit assists).

At a glance ZG is more skilled, but KO's IQ is a net plus whereas ZG's IQ is near the bottom of the league.

56 minutes ago, Weave said:

I don’t know the roster well enough to say.  This is tonight’s projected lineup.

Cousins.  They were kind of rotating between Lomberg, Cousins, and Okposo.. and I see Lomberg in there.

54 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Most likely cousins

Yep. Barring a last minute change.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.