Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

6 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Sure, everything has a probability, some are low and some are high.   

I was connoting a probability as in “more probable than not,” but you already know that.

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

You can find a replay like that one in just about every football game and for just about every QB.  

Demonstrably false.

It was a powerful push with Allen in an unusually vulnerable position, resulting in a wicked neck whip as his head bounced off the ground.

Far from an ordinary hit. 

There was at least one other bad one from that game, although I can’t find a clip of it.

15 minutes ago, shrader said:

His head is conveniently out of frame pretty much the whole time after he was hit.

I noticed that. I'm not sure if that was just an inadvertent side effect of the pirated highlight posted to YouTube (it will be shut down in short order, I'd think). The replays that I recall from the broadcast showed the hit's and fall's full effects.

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

I was connoting a probability as in “more probable than not,” but you already know that.

Demonstrably false.

It was a powerful push with Allen in an unusually vulnerable position, resulting in a wicked neck whip as his head bounced off the ground.

Far from an ordinary hit. 

There was at least one other bad one from that game, although I can’t find a clip of it.

The Texan game has a definite concern.  

The Raven game is pure speculation.   He walked off unphased, he was more concerned about getting the flag, and he required no attention on the sideline.  

If you want to look up every hard hit he took, and post that maybe he got a concussion on each one, go ahead.  I said my peace.  

11 hours ago, Pimlach said:

The Raven game is pure speculation.   He walked off unphased, he was more concerned about getting the flag, and he required no attention on the sideline.  

If you want to look up every hard hit he took, and post that maybe he got a concussion on each one, go ahead.  I said my peace.  

It’s obviously speculative to some degree, but there’s reasoning behind it. The fact that he walked off the field and required no attention are also consistent with him being an ox and a competitive freak. And it’s not every hard hit from the Ravens games that I have in mind — it’s the ones where you can see a whiplash effect and his head forcefully hitting, bouncing off the ground.

I do hope he’s okay. Things get no easier with the Jets D. That’s a tough unit.

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

https://www.tsn.ca/nfl/jets-demote-nathaniel-hackett-tap-todd-downing-to-call-offense-19.85582

Rodgers wanted to come to the Jets because of his close relationship to Hackett.😳

Hackett might be the worst coordinator in NFL history.  Check the track record. Garbage.  His tenure at Syracuse under Doug Moron was of particular note.  Garbage. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, inkman said:

Hackett might be the worst coordinator in NFL history.  Check the track record. Garbage.  His tenure at Syracuse under Doug Moron was of particular note.  Garbage. 

It should noted that while in Green Bay, LaFleur was both calling the plays and the coordinator of the offensive game plan. Hackett just happened to be there.

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

https://www.tsn.ca/nfl/jets-demote-nathaniel-hackett-tap-todd-downing-to-call-offense-19.85582

Rodgers wanted to come to the Jets because of his close relationship to Hackett.😳

Because Hackett is his false front/protector. They thought they were going to Denver together, too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1