Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

21 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Stone age McDermott, a rookie in Babich and a rookie in Brady with next to zero weapons. 

What could go wrong 

To add to this, a poster on 2BD basically pointed out that everyone must have forgotten what this year was supposed to be.  

He said the Bills gutted a bunch of defensive players, traded Diggs, and traded out of the first round of the draft.

Everyone knew the cap reset year was coming. There had to be some of retooling and this season is it. 

And here is the best part…they’re going to beat the Jets this week (currently favored on the road) and cruise to another East division win because everybody else here sucks. 

Edited by Porous Five Hole
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Can our OC Brady get introduced to Dalton Kincaid ?   

I'm sure he must have seen him around the complex before...

Remember when Knox caught passes sometimes? He’s INVISIBLE now. I’m guessing defenses are taking the position away with safety help & allowing single coverage outside…and it looks like it is working.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

I was never completely sold on Beane and McDermott but the jig is up.  Letting Davis and Diggs go without a single viable replacement is a fireable offense.  McClappy’s game management is the worst in the NFL.  Nick Sirianni would be an improvement. 

The Diggs thing is what it is. You can’t claim bankruptcy on that relationship and then go get another WR1 with the dead cap space used.  

But the rest of your post, I mean come on.

Shakir was doing a fine job impersonating Diggs 60 yards of offense on average the second half of last year. A shame he got hurt.

Gabe Davis has 12 receptions for 159 yards, 0 TDs in FIVE games.  Keon has more yards and two TDs. 🤷‍♂️

I would never defend McD’s game management, but you HAVE to be joking about Sirianni. 

The Sabres finally broke me, the Bills might not be far behind.  I stopped watching when they were down 20-3.  I tuned back in for the dubious 3 and out backed up to their own goal line.  The irony is not lost on me that the nobody time the Bills did anything good, I was MIA.  I am the devil reincarnate.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, inkman said:

The Sabres finally broke me, the Bills might not be far behind.  I stopped watching when they were down 20-3.  I tuned back in for the dubious 3 and out backed up to their own goal line.  The irony is not lost on me that the nobody time the Bills did anything good, I was MIA.  I am the devil reincarnate.  

Poor management isn't on you Inky. You've been a faithful, like the rest of us, but man, I see, we all see what you see. Great potential with guys in suits laying a road to nowhere. Ya, it sucks hard core, but let's T bag'em for every fubar. Why stop now?

Bills are 2-0 against teams they were projected to be better than, and 1-2 against teams that they were, more or less, projected to be in the same range as. If they beat the Jets this week (no sure thing), then they pretty much have a clear path to a division title. Not telling anyone what to expect or demand or get frustrated about, but once I accepted McDermott is a good but not great coach, and that Allan is a great QB but not Mahones, then I have found it easy to enjoy watching them go 10-7 or 11-6 and hoping it all falls into place in the playoffs. This looks like another such year. We aren’t likely to win the Super Bowl, but there should be some fun and exciting ball along the way. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Remember when Knox caught passes sometimes? He’s INVISIBLE now. I’m guessing defenses are taking the position away with safety help & allowing single coverage outside…and it looks like it is working.  

Agreed wholeheartedly that teams are keying on Kincaid and taking their chances with the Bills’ mid WRs.

Great analogy I saw online 

when the game is stressful and the team / players need to reach out to their coach. 
having Andy Reid on the sideline is like reaching for a life preserver when drowning.  While having McDermott on your sideline is like reaching out and grabbing a 50lb kettle bell 

yes , he will survive the season unless the wheels completely fall off but this is it for him.   McDermotts time is long up 

Edited by Crusader1969

30 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Unless there are major injuries, KC looks to become the ultimate dynasty. Baltimore only team that could beat them. They are the opposite of the Bills and do almost everything right. 

Coaching matters. 

They have had Reid and his consistency, we've had literal Brainfarts for years (I suppose that's consistent) 

We have a top 3 QB in the league and we have performances like yesterday far too often.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, inkman said:

So not Josh, not horrible WR’s, not poor clock management by the head coach….you are the reason they lost?  Thanks Ink.  Feel free get to bed early Monday. 

11 hours ago, #freejame said:

You can think the Bills are still going to win the division while also being disappointed in the way they’ve been playing. The division was never in question this season. 

This is true, but with a major reset, I'll take an easier path to the playoffs while they (hopefully) get things figured out.  If they don't, it won't matter whether they get in, but it's nice that it looks like that path is there, if they have some (re-)growing pains.

• Like (+1) 1